A woman's blog of Life - and living it Wisely!!

LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - EAT - PRAY - LEARN - SURVIVE - THRIVE - INSPIRE -- and blog all of it!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

happiness

just saying...


frm google

frm google


how hard can this be?
how hard can i find my own peace of mind?
im in deep pain
im really hurting
i am not even proud of what i become...
i know it wil take time before i can come to terms with my own misery...



im loosing my grip to hold on to what is left of me..
im not sure anymore of who i am and who i want to be..
im feeling low all the time, and if want to feel high, i push my limits.
im in my extremes coz im already numb, maybe passive, maybe densed
of what could be the truth...
truth that i keep on denying to myself.
truth that hurts...
hurts that changed me...


frm google


i would like to trade my soul
for happiness...
what ever it takes
even if takes my whole life away..
just wanna smile.. whole heartedly...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...