A woman's blog of Life - and living it Wisely!!

LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - EAT - PRAY - LEARN - SURVIVE - THRIVE - INSPIRE -- and blog all of it!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WISHES GRANTED!! :)

I miss my bloggggggg!!!!!!!
After so long, I finally got the chance to write again. I am overflowing with stories and ideas to say. I don’t even know how to start.
Oh, maybe I should start with this one…













 Just around last week, I have vbeen praying for something that I know would make a difference in my plans.J I asked God to just grant me this and I will keep what I promised him for as long as I could. Without further going down into details, my prayers were answered… loud and clear.
Many times, I thought, God had shut down all the doors and the windows, but now, He did not only open doors or windows (again) for me… I think He was kindda offering me the whole house. I prayed so hard again – to thank Him of course.















THANK YOU.... 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...