A woman's blog of Life - and living it Wisely!!

LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - EAT - PRAY - LEARN - SURVIVE - THRIVE - INSPIRE -- and blog all of it!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

just saying...

for sure you will ask ,what is this all about, and i really wish i could easily just bare it all and tell the whole story... for the world to know what goes on after dad died...

money makes the world go round... and round and round and round. unfortunately, this is true. not that i am a cynic or a very pessimistic born bitch... I'm just getting real. a lot of choices in a person's life actually depends on money by 40%. ( i guess, from experience ) the remaining 60% are already divided to several factors that we take into considerations. sometimes its even hurting, that even if you don't have d money ur still affected by it, even more actually.

a lot has happened in my life that made me stronger. it all made me to be the very realistic, rational and practical person that i am now. fondly called "maldita" by the elders!!! i wont live for money alone or direct other people's life just because i have it at the same time that i won't mess someone else's life just because i don't have it. I'll ask help if im already in deep mud, but i never imagined that its better to just die in that deep mud than live in deep pain. wish we could all go back to the simple life that our great grandparents had, (except for the computers and cellphones.) where we would not have to trade our life for what only money can buy. where money is just a form of business, not our life.

it is true that money makes the world go round, but it actually CANNOT stop it from going so. it still just goes with it and comes again with it.

so to us, who may have d money today or none, just don't forget that time will come that it will our time! or if it is our time now, tomorrow might not be anymore. be careful of the choices we make, the words we utter, the looks we give... or, just like trash, it will also come back to you.

good karma to everyone!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...