A woman's blog of Life - and living it Wisely!!

LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - EAT - PRAY - LEARN - SURVIVE - THRIVE - INSPIRE -- and blog all of it!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bethany House of Sto. Nino - closest to my heart.

Ever since I was around 10 years old, we have been visiting this orphanage.

It was here where my first exposure for our Sto. Rosario church in Makinabang was held.
It was here where my first catechetical guild outreach program was held.

It was here where I finally became a  "parent"!

I have been frequenting this place for many years already. but this October 2014 visit was different.
we came back! we came big.  we came -  A lot!
My uncles joined me, my grandmother was with us too. My Ninang Delia and my Uncle Thippa from NY was with me too.

We brought lots of stuff for the children and for the whole house. We also have packed foods which we shared altogether.

as always, a visit to Bethany is a knock on my head. it is always a reminder that I do not have the right to question my God for all my "undelivered" wishes! 









I have visited several houses already, I have to say that the kids here are all behaved, sweet and really respectful.





One thing nice during our visit is, when we were there, a group of policemen and women from Camp Alejo in Malolos City came too. They brought some packed foods as well, They also have diapers, groceries and a lot more. The best news is, all these came from all of their donations - from their own packets. We salute you sirs and mams!!!


 here are the contact details for Bethany. I hope you can also come and visit them.

Please get in touch with their directress, Sr. Analyn. She is very kind and accommodating. I've known her for about 12 years already since when she was just a young nun attending to the kids, now, she became the directress already.

BETHANY HOUSE ORPHANAGE
Tabe, Guiguinto, Bulacan, Philippines
Contact Nos.: (63)-044-794 0200 / 044-690 2163
Email: bhso_orph2003@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...