A woman's blog of Life - and living it Wisely!!

LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - EAT - PRAY - LEARN - SURVIVE - THRIVE - INSPIRE -- and blog all of it!

Friday, October 22, 2010

my chocolates are from daddy!!!

just saying...

today, I read one bad news! Actually, good for them, bad for me. :) I don't want to waste one more minute trying to answer the "why" questions... NOW I FORGOT WHAT WAS THAT NEWS!

And because of that news... I took my best drug!!! fortunately, my favorite supplier never runs out of stock!!! 7-11 has always been a reliable source!

ehem! i bought them in 3's always.. It should always be these 3!








Toblerone Black/ original - Cadbury Dairy Milk - Hersheys Dark Chocolate


yes.. it is also taken in that order... my personal prescription!

At first, I thought it was only those scientific or medical "enzymes" whatsoever, in these chocolates that releases that happy mood like taking the E pill!!!

as i grew up.. slowly I learned to rely on these 3 pain relievers everytime I am crying, sad, sobbing, lonely, or sometimes when I'm also just too happy and excited.. stressed... nervoous... almost every abnormal and out of the routinary feelings I have... I all felt them together with my reliable 3 best friends!!

now, as in today.. it just hit me after taking my last bite of Hersheys dark chocolate... i just realized.. while crying in front of a movie,

These chocolates or whatever is inside them.. does not really make me happy... they made me fat!!!


I was happy with them.. I am happy eating them...

It was all because I was happy with my chocolates... They make me happy eating them, because, all the times I need to be happy... they are there...

I have eaten them when I was a child with all the BEST memories of my childhood...

and all of those chocolates I took was from Daddy... 

- coming home from work or from sabong or just from wherever... He will give me all the types of chocolates he can get from the airport.. you see, my dad used to be an immigration officer, so coming home from the then, MIA (Manila International Airport) was never a problem.. maybe it was even free for him!!!
it was Daddy's bribe for me...

it was the all original toblerone... cadbury dairy milk and the original hershey's milk chocolates.. but as i grew, i learned to love the new versions of dad's chocolates... and believe me.. he also loved them as I introduced these "dark" flavors--- because he was diabetic, that's why!


and now.. as i always cry and face each day of my adult and hopefully nearing 40 - matured life... I cannot help but always rely on daddy's chocolates...
Chocolates are my daddy's gifts to me... Chocolates are my dad's way of making me smile!!!
Chocolates makes me Happy because they are from DADDY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...