A woman's blog of Life - and living it Wisely!!

LIVE - LOVE - LAUGH - EAT - PRAY - LEARN - SURVIVE - THRIVE - INSPIRE -- and blog all of it!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

new world new me

just saying...


there will come atime that we need to make decisions... wise decisions not only for ourselves caught in that 1 single struggle but a decision that will affect the rest of our lives.


i have been in a battle left and right. won a lot of them.

i never imagined that the most frightening battle would be the battle against one self.


there are times when you asked questions that you already know the answer but just soooo afraid that, that was really the right answer... denial? maybe, scared? hell yeah!!!


i am now fighting aginst my self.

my mind

my heart

my love!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...